Senior Finance Manager
I am working with one of the leading fashion retailers in the UK and globally. They are seeking a Senior Finance Manager to join their expanding team in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity to join this fast moving and diverse business in a time of exciting growth both domestically and internationally and to gain exposure of a fast paced fashion environment.
The Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for providing proactive financial support and leadership to Senior Directors within the business along with managing two direct reports.
The role of Senior Finance Manager will involve:
- Responsible for month end management accounts, providing commentary and analysis
- Manages the annual budget and P&L
- Development, supporting and management of the planning and forecasting processes
- Business partnering with internal and external stakeholders to provide ad hoc financial support
- Assist Head of Finance in the preparation of the annual budget and ad hoc forecasts
- Assist the Head of Finance in any ad hoc projects as required
The suitable candidate should be:
- Qualified accountant
- Comfortable on Excel
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills