We are the fastest growing health & beauty social e-commerce company. We build health and beauty products for a new generation of women worldwide. Independently owned with a global marketing reach and offices in Vancouver, London, Singapore, New Delhi and Melbourne, we connect with over 12 million women on social media every week.
About Supernova’s Internal Engine
Together we create Superstars! Our three company pillars are guided by this motto: Our product and brands are of the highest quality and within the top five in their category; our customers are the focus of our actions and their lives improve with our products; our talent and employees grow and develop within Supernova.
This means that investing in hiring, developing and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Living our core values of #GetSh*tDone, #TalkAboutIt, #CreateValue, #SeekNewOpportunities and #MoveForwardTogether creates a unique culture across five different time zones and allows us to realise the enormous potential of this exciting industry. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About Coco & Eve
Coco & Eve is a fast growing digital native beauty company. We are young and ambitious, with our eyes focussed on becoming the most exciting Beauty brand on social media. In just 5 months we have grown our cult brand into a market leader in over 50 countries around the world. An exciting future lies ahead as we begin to expand our unique product offerings and begin to grow our digital and retail impact.
About the Job
We are on the hunt for a superstar creative to take reigns and enable us to grow into the most innovative and exciting beauty brand. You will bring energy, ideas and the ability to bring them to life. From high-end concepts to fine-tuned details, you will be the creative heart of Coco & Eve. The role will report to the Coco & Eve Co-founder and will initially include a hand over process with the Supernova Creative Director who is in Singapore.
Take the design lead for:
- Creative photoshoot/ video concepts, art direction, production and delivery.
- New product range design.
- Packaging design and development.
- Development of retail design strategy (Instore POS etc.)
- Development of new ideas for brand activation projects that create authentic audience engagement across multiple channels and brand touch-points.
- Collaborate on GWP concepts and designs.
- Develop creative for seasonal and limited products.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create new strategies and ideas for social media marketing, EDM, video and website creative.
- Conceptualise campaigns to drive sales, exposure, virality.
- Liaising with operations team and suppliers to ensure a high-quality and consistency is delivered for all our brand assets.
Software skills required:
After effects - Motion graphics, video editing, audio editing, colour correction.
Photoshop - Image retouching (product & model), EDM creation, GIFs, web design. (no coding)
Illustrator - Infographics, print collateral & artworking.
A forward-thinking creative with a passion for new ideas and real results. You will be driven by the desire to see big ideas become big realities. A hands-on team player that can dive in to new challenges. You have an eye for aesthetics and clean, fresh design. You must also be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work effectively in both collaborative and autonomous settings.
- At least 3 years experience as a professional designer / creative.
- Passionate about beauty innovation and design.
- Experience in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and directly with different teams (marketing, operations, suppliers, I.T. etc.) to create solutions that meet many different goals.
- Strong hands-on experience across After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Creative Suite programs.
- Ability to visualise and present concepts and designs for review and approval by the team.
- Ability to deliver high-quality artwork for final production and impeccable attention to detail.
- Flat hierarchy and co-operative international working environment.
- Freedom to execute own ideas.
- Competitive package, including employee share program and performance bonus
Located in our Coco & Eve HQ near Tower Bridge, London. This role provides tremendous opportunity for the right candidate: to capture the energy and rapid pace of a fast growing start up, while being responsible for an important and growing part of our global footprint.
This position is available immediately. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Please note that we will only be able to consider applicants who submit a portfolio of work.