Our client, a highly successful legal business based in the heart of Manchester City Centre, is seeking a highly talented and ambitious Management Accountant to take control in key financial duties, to help develop and progress the business along a period of growth.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Preparation of annual Statutory Accounts
- Assist in the preparation of overhead budgets and forecasts, and the forecasting of balance sheet and cash flows
- Preparation of the daily cash flow forecast model;
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT submission
- Maintain financial models to support investment opportunities
- Prepare monthly analysis of overheads, ensuring all costs are allocated correctly and rolling forecast updated through regular meeting with internal stakeholders
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations;
- Manage and review the workload of the Accounts Assistant
Applicants will be a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent), possess mainstream accounting experience and have the ability to communicate with people across all levels of the business. Perhaps you will be a 'first mover' within practice seeking an industry role within a fast paced dynamic business.
If you are interested in applying for this position please get in contact with Liam Caulfield at