Position: IT Analyst
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time) Flexibility of working weekends required
Closing Date for Applications: 19th April 2018
For the role of IT Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that you provide a proactive, first line on-site and remote support service to users and applications this is truly an opportunity to become involved in a very unique business within the Healthcare sector of one of the world's largest companies. The IT Analyst must have excellent Customer Care and Communication skills as they are dealing with all levels of users and clients. You will need to become proficient in the main technologies in the company and applications to provide the high level and wide range of service required
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
* Tactical support for legacy systems and applications
* Provide on site support, maintenance and fault diagnosis
* To Manage diagnosis and resolve of IT operational problems
* Support new business requirements
* Undertaking project work as required
* Support the installation and testing of new applications and projects
* Coordinate hardware procurement and repair as required.
* Support of analysis and solution design as required
* Acting as the first point of contact for IT queries.
* Dealing with IT related problems and queries referred by other business teams.
* Being proactive in identifying and executing IT coaching and training needs
* Undertaking any other reasonable duties as requested by the IT Manager
* Maintaining & supporting the driver's mobile smart phone app
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
* Strong customer facing skills
* Ideally previous IT Support Desk or Service Management experience
* Flexible approach with a "Can Do" attitude
* Ability to learn and understand business systems and applications
* Analytical approach to resolving issues with systems and applications
* Ability and flexibility to travel around client sites
* Good communication & stakeholder management experience
* Knowledge of, and experience in supporting Windows desktop systems
* Intermediate to advance MS Office including Excel, Access, Visio & Project
* Process mapping skills
* Ability to manage change
* Ability to follow prescribed project methodology
**PLEASE NOTE: THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO CARRY OUT A DBS CHECK DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ROLE**
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL:
Facts and FiguresDivisionV7, SUPPLY CHAINEmployment TypePermanent Full-TimeBusiness UnitDHL Supply Chain UKContract TypePermanent (Full-Time)LocationLondonWorking HoursJob TypeITShift RequirementDay time onlyCareer LevelProfessionalsRelocation OfferedNoneResponsible forTravel RequiredBelow 50%Reports toIT ManagerTravel ExtentWithin countryTarget Hire Date19/04/2018Work Permit RequiredYes