- Work on maintenance equipment and project activities as directed, including any third-party equipment hired or being used as a resource for the company’s business
- Additionally, the role will support the Operations and Management team but with direction from line Manager
Key Responsibilities and Authority:
- Promote safety-at-work in accordance with the company, Client and Legal requirements.
- Participate in HSEQ training and HSEQ personal development.
- Ensure working knowledge of all company HSEQ policies and procedures appropriate to the effective management of this area of our business.
- Represent the company in a professional manner both on and off the job.
- Assesses technical and personal risk during repair and maintenance process.
- Ensure the work environment is clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that all equipment used in support of the company operations is serviceable, fit-for-purpose, compliant with client specifications and is correctly certified.
- Follow all necessary operating procedures, guidelines and complete the specific equipment checklist.
- Liaise with the line manager to determine the required spares parts and equipment to service each individual job.
- Assist in the third-party release of the company equipment.
- General yard and delivery duties as required to support the business.
- Perform any other duties as directed by your Line Manager
Person Specification: Key Competencies, Skills, Experience and/or Training Requirements:
- Valid Passport.
- Valid UK Driving Licence and Forklift Certificate.
- Have had technical trade training recognised by industry
- High degree of technical execution experience, including hydraulics, pumping, light plant and yard equipment.
- Able to understand technical drawings and schematics.
- Hard working and can take direction from line manager
- Able to work unsupervised.
Positive and effective team player.
- Ability to work out with normal office hours at short notice to reflect to support the dynamic changes in operations.
- An understanding of HSE requirements for the offshore industry
- Working knowledge of the company equipment and support of the company Products both onshore and offshore
- Have computer skills; ECDL and basic XL and word competence
- Compliance with and commitment to the company’s HSEQ policies and procedures.
- Take reasonable care of yourself, others and the environment through your acts and omissions.
- Report any unsafe conditions, behaviours or acts.
- Fully participate in HSEQ inspections, use of the company’s Observation Card System and completion of mandatory company HSEQ training.
- Adhere to the controls described in risk assessments, safe systems of work and COSHH assessments, and highlight any shortcomings in the existing controls.
- Continually practice good housekeeping standards and only undertake tasks which you have been suitably trained and authorised to perform.