Credit Hire Specialist
Credit Hire Specialist
Salary: £25,000- £35,000
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am -5pm
Location: Tunbridge Wells
My client is a leading Credit Hire Specialist that has won awards across the board for its products and for staff training and recognition. They are currently rated highly in the top 30 big companies to work for in the UK and currently have the Platinum Award for investing in people. As a Credit Hire Specialist, you will manage a case load of contentious Credit Hire claims. In addition, you will be a central referral point for the claims team.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of Credit Hire claims from Cradle to Grave. Including high value/contentious claims handled outside of the ABI GTA.
- Maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of the Credit Hire industry/market, including its legal and procedural development.
- Make financial and handling decisions to benefit the company with minimal referral.
- Provide 121 coaching and feedback.
- Quality Auditing of Credit Hire claims, to identify training and development needs and ensure handler compliance.
- Ensure financial integrity on all claims managed and audited.
- Maintain excellent technical understanding of Credit Hire processes/procedures and best practice.
- Provide technical referral support to a team of Third Party handlers.
- Thorough understanding and adherence to company processes with regards to FSA/FSC compliance and Treating Customers Fairly.
- Excellent negotiation and file management skills
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge and understanding of the Credit Hire industry/market, including its legal and procedural development.
- Excellent understanding of the United Kingdom legal system surrounding claimant and defendant litigation. Including extensive knowledge and understanding of relevant case law their application and implications.
- Strong understanding of The Road Traffic Act 1988 and Article 75.
- Evidence of Professional Development and maintaining technical excellence
- Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the ABI GTA and its implications.
- Knowledge of best practice with the ability to identify opportunity for improvements.
- Demonstrate a track record of providing 121 coaching and feedback.