Ecommerce Commercial Finance Manager
Rapidly growing retail business based in London is currently recruiting an E-commerce Commercial Finance Manager for their Digital team for a 12-month fixed term contract.
This role will work broadly across the digital team and act as a Finance Business Partner to the Global Head of E-Commerce.
Our client is seeking a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who has proven track record in eCommerce and commercial analysis.
- Own all financial planning, modelling and analysis for the E-commerce division
- Partnering with a variety of business functions to properly support the digital and finance team in creating the planning cycle
- Analyse key metrics to deliver business requirements through modelling scenarios
- Improving the digital offering through extrapolating data to highlight impacts on costs, sales, margins and other elements of the P+L.
- Production of quarterly board packs with sound analysis that can be used by key stakeholders to drive the business forward
Our client is looking to hire a forward-looking analytical accountant to come and board to a 'value-added' position.
This role requires prior experience working as a Senior Analyst in a Digital business or in a Retail / FMCG business in the e-commerce team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leader in its field and a rapidly growing business with lots of opportunities.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.