Work as Nursing Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to enjoy managing a 60 bedded Nursing Home in the Crewe area of East Cheshire.
In this recently refurbished home the first floor is all nursing and ground floor is a mix of residential and nursing. The Management team here consists of yourself the Registered Manager, a supernumerary Deputy and x2 experienced Clinical Leads - one on each floor. Clinical and Care staffing levels have recently been increased to further improve the quality of care offered in this home.
Responsibilities of Nursing Home Manager - Crewe will include:
- Working with your team to build on current Mixed Grades to achieve Good Grades in the next CQC report
- Represent the home in various community events which it currently gets highly involved in
- Bringing in new innovative ideas to the service to enhance your residents lives further
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Home Manager - Crewe will:
- Have proven experience of running a Nursing Home
- Will be a qualified nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC pin
- Will have an excellent proven track record with CQC.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider, be rewarded with an attractive salary of £50,000, work in a beautiful part of Cheshire East and join not just a business, but a "family"!
Additional benefits include:
- Company Bonus Scheme - 25% - paid bi-annually
- Support from Fully Supernumerary Deputy
- Chance to progress to regional support role within 12 months
- 4 Week Induction programme
- Generous pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave plus bank - extra days holiday per years' service
If you feel you have all the skills, credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting Home Manager opening please click APPLY, and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.