System and Project Controller
System and Project Controller for a qualified accountant based in Hammersmith
Your new role
I am recruiting a Systems and Project Controller position, based in Hammersmith for an international travel business to provide finance support services. This role will report to the CFO and Group Business Systems Manager working alongside a wider finance team.
Your new company
You will be working for a leading travel business which has multiple operations across the world. As a Systems and Project Controller you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assisting with financial systems maintenance and administration tasks, systems improvements, upgrades, migrations, including testing and fixes.
- Investigating, resolving and following up on incoming support queries from end users, ensuring any application and process issues are monitored and reported.
- Liaising with external software support partners to resolve end user or system issues.
- Preparation of standardized financial reporting templates for use in the business
- Variance analysis and reconciliation of reports and system data from various systems.
- Perform month/year end systems and accounting tasks
- Provide systems training to end users
- Assist with adhoc finance tasks.
- Assist with project related work.
- Ad-hoc systems and reporting responsibilities as required.
- You must have experience in Agresso / Business world
- Confident system user
- Accounting background
- Fully qualified in a relevant financial degree
What you will be getting in return
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Accountant who is a confident user in systems including Agresso / Business Unit. You will be working for a fast growing and highly regarded business which will allow you to get involved with system project work as well as expanding your core finance experience,
Please send me an updated CV or contact Nicolette Solomou directly on . If this role is not of interest but you interested in qualified finance roles ACA / ACCA / CIMA contact me to register.