Technology Support Analyst / IT Trainer
Technology Support Analyst - 2nd Line / IT trainer. Legal experience
City of London
£40,000 to £44,000 + Benefits + Training
I am looking for an experienced Technology Support Analyst (Service Desk / 2nd Line Support) with strong customer service skills, good presentation skills and Legal industry background to join the world's highest-grossing law firm in their vibrant office in the City of London.
The IT Support Analyst - IT Trainer role is a dynamic role that involves all support duties in addition of providing IT training to their team and external users. As Technology Support Analyst - IT trainer you will have the following responsibilities and duties:Diagnose and resolve incidents and service requests using ServiceNow.
- Be able to deliver an efficient service ensuring that customer satisfaction is kept at a high level
- Provide support to desktop and notebook systems, hardware and customer related services. Cisco VOIP administration, and associated equipment related to these systems and applications. Also provides support to printers and Multi-Functional Device (MFD) hardware and settings
- Utilise SCCM to deploy software packages and updates to end users' workstations.
- Provide assistance and training to end users for firm-approved applications in a variety of different methods
To be considered for this role you will have great customer service skills, passion for people and IT, ambition, and you will need to have experience with:
- Intapp Time (DTE)
- Microsoft Office 2016 and Windows 10
- Cisco phone Software
- RDS, RSA SecurlD technology and VPN
Desktop Support Analyst - IT Trainer, Service Desk Analyst, 1st & 2nd Line Support, Customer Service, IT trainer