Finance Improvements Manager
This is a rare opportunity to add value to a multinational manufacturing organisation by improving systems and standardising processes.
With a proven ability to deliver on projects and transformation/change, the successful applicant will take charge of successfully delivering projects, systems and process improvement.
My Client is a global manufacturing firm and a leading UK business. The firm is continuously growing and has recently entered the next phase of this growth period.
- Improving and standardising business processes
- Ensure processes are continuously developed
- Effective analysis of financial data and systems
- Management of systems related projects on behalf of the finance function
- Focus use of resources to aid process improvement
- Working closely alongside colleagues within finance, operations and IT to deliver efficient business solutions
The successful candidate must be a fully qualified accountant.
Previous experience managing projects within finance, or a change/transformation role, is essential. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate and prove a background of successfully delivering projects and process improvement. Prince 2 qualifications are advantageous.
Excellent communication and influencing skills are necessary.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global and growing business. Along with a competitive salary, there are excellent benefits on offer, together with great opportunities to progress within the business as the role develops over time.