Purchase Ledger Clerk
Due to rapid growth this SME subsidiary of a larger Group is seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team of 5
Reporting to the Head of Finance and working within a team of 5 this is a great opportunity to develop your skill set and work in a progressive, busy environment.
Your key duties will include :
- Working within the Purchase Ledger function ensuring accurate and complete posting of all purchase ledger transactions.
- Ensure strong internal controls in respect of matching purchase orders, goods received notes and supplier invoices.
- Supplier reconciliations.
- Assisting the Financial Accountant to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the nominal ledger.
- Review and challenge current processes and procedures
- Ad hoc work as required and other routine tasks.
Ideally you will have a strong background in purchase ledger with a positive can do attitude, good organisational skills and attention to detail.
You need to demonstrate being able to work effectively as part of a team and be excited about a career in accounts.
Benefits include company pension and on site parking
An immediate start is advantageous
Part of the Kellan Group of companies, RK is a longstanding specialist professional recruitment consultancy operating within the Accountancy and Finance sector. Our business focuses in introducing accounting professionals to blue-chip corporates, AIM-listed progressive PLCs, VC/PE backed groups, independent family owned SMEs and entrepreneurial ‘starts-ups’ across all sectors. We provide a tailored service to our clients with a focus on lasting relationships and repeat business. For our candidates, our priority is to provide open and honest career advice and support, actively seeking out organisations to suit their skills and career aspirations. Please visit www.rkaccountancy.co.uk / www.rkfinance.co.uk