Finance Assistant - Sales Ledger
To assist in the efficient day to day running of the company accounts system. To ensure that the Finance Assistant - Sales Ledger is kept up to date, processes are adhered to and deadlines met.
A friendly and very stable, medium sized business, based in the Walton-On-Thames area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Finance Assistant - Sales Ledger role involves;
1. Book-keeping - maintaining all aspects of the Sales Ledger.
2. Credit control - achieve and improve on established KPI's by implementing structured Credit Control Procedures.
3. Maintain and control the flow of information with our financing companies ensuring appropriate records are kept and reconciled (Invoice Discounting).
4. Reporting - producing reports to deadlines.
5. Assisting with management tasks i.e. ordering and maintaining stationery supplies.
6. To undertake, as directed, any other duties as may be commensurate with the overall efficient running of the Company.
7. To assist with purchase ledger, nominal ledger and cash books as required.
The ideal candidate for the Finance Assistant - Sales Ledger role will;
- have worked in a similar role previously
- have strong Sales Ledger experience
- be happy to perform a small amount of Credit Control as part of the role.
- ideally have SAP experience (but not essential)
- live locally to Walton-On-Thames
The Finance Assistant - Sales Ledger role can offer £25-£27,500, plus excellent benefits including up to 10% pensions contributions, 25 days holiday, and flexible working hours.