Temporary Key Stage 1 Teacher
About the job
Marylebone Services are looking for enthusiastic Key Stage 1 Teachers to join our team of temporary soldiers! We work with a number of schools across South London and have a variety of temp positions to cover the Summer term and some beginning September. The majority of our bookings are long term jobs, covering either a half or full term but could also be a longer placement. We are able to offer job share and part time roles also.
- You must have recent Primary school experience, within the last 5 years
- You must have experience with the UK curriculum
- You will have obtained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- You will have a valid DBS on the Update Service or be willing to put a new one into place
- You will be adaptable to any situation and able to work under pressure
- You will have strong classroom management skills
What you will get in return
- The opportunity to work in a variety of schools with varying needs and personalities
- Competitive daily rate of pay for daily supply
- Paid to your point on the payscale for any long term roles
- Additional holiday pay ontop of your daily rate
- You will have a dedicated consultant at Marylebone Services overseeing you from start to finish
- You will have the option of additional training such as safeguarding and best practice seminars
What to do next
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV showing your relevant experience for the job.
If you are successful at this stage then you will be invited for interview with Marylebone Services prior to meeting with the school.
If you are looking for a new role but this one isn’t quite right then please get in touch for a confidential discussion about your next career move.
If you think this might be of interest to a friend then why not recommend that them? If they are successful in gaining a permanent role or work for a minimum of 20 days on a temp basis then you will receive £250 of high street vouchers in the post!