Transaction Services Senior
A leading accountancy firm based in London are seeking a Financial Services Transaction Services Senior to join their team. This role will suit someone who has recently qualified in FS Audit, ideally from a top 10 firm and has a real desire to work within the advisory space.
You will be gaining great exposure from day one, working on a number of different service lines within Transaction Services, such as Due diligence, Valuations, MBO support, Financial modelling, Quality of earnings reviews and Commercial Due Diligence
- Assist the Partner and Manager in growing the team, becoming a key member of staff
- Carry out on side Due Diligence work
- Manage junior staff
- Be a good communicator and able to work alongside clients in high pressure situations
- Be able to build rapport and relationships with PE firms and Banks
- Be able to write reports in a clear and concise way
- An ACA/ACCA qualification
- Ideally have FS client exposure
- Have an invested interest in Transaction Services/M&A
- Have knowledge of Valuation techniques
The role can pay from £45,000 to £50,000 depending on your experience.
For immediate consideration, please contact Harry Coleman on or via email .