Senior Partnerships Manager
Job Title: Senior Partnerships Manager
Location: Central London
Firm: Technology Start-up
Workload: Client meetings, supporting junior team members, develop brand relationships.
Are you an experienced Sales Executive/Account Manager with a flair for Digital Marketing? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a successful Start-Up in an early period of growth? Are you a 'people-person’? Read on as we have the opportunity for you!
We are urgently recruiting for one of our innovative and exciting clients in the creative technology sector. They are looking for a passionate and driven Senior Partnerships Manager to join their team and build successful and long-lasting client relationships. They are an exciting company only formed in 2015 but are already one of the leading companies in their sector; their team are talented and motivated, ensuring everyone they work with is satisfied.
The day to day duties of the Senior Partnerships Manager will include:
- Developing brand relationships as well as maintaining existing ones.
- Managing a team of account executives, supporting their development.
- Travel for meetings with external stakeholders and clients.
- Inviting new clients on to the platform.
- Ensure all clients are kept up to date on any developments by using solid communication skills.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Partnerships Manager will have the following attributes:
- Commercially savvy, ensuring all negotiations balance the needs of all stakeholders.
- A strong communicator, with the ability to add the personal touch to each interaction.
- At least 3 years sales or account management experience ideally within a digital setting.
- Both creative yet analytically minded, with the ability to control and manipulate data.
- Someone who can hit the ground running and get stuck in!
Our client can offer you a supportive and fast-paced working environment, with exciting perks and an innovative atmosphere. If you have the experience and want to work with a progressive team then apply now!