Risk and Compliance Manager
I am currently working with a Higher Education Institution based in the West Midlands that are looking for an interim Risk Compliance Manager.
This person will provide risk management and compliance support across the University.
They will lead and support the business adopting a new risk management and assurance framework, a clear determination of risk appetite and provide ongoing assurance of, adherence to and compliance with Group risk and compliance procedures and policies.
This will be on a 6 month contract to start ASAP. £350-450 daily rate
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Planning, designing and implementing a risk management and assurance framework for the University
- Coordinating the reporting of risk to the senior leadership team, Board of Governors and Boards of Directors
- Implementing effective monitoring, tracking and reporting processes to evidence ongoing adherence and compliance.
- Working with the University's Internal and External Auditors to ensure that there is a consistent view of risks
- Working in partnership with other risk and compliance functions across the University
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness across the University.
- The post holder will be a key member of the governance team in Registry
- Reports to the Deputy Clerk to the Board of Governors and Group Company Secretary
If you have the required experience and have worked as a Risk Compliance Manager within a Higher Education Institution please get in touch asap!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales