Regulatory Project Manager - Asset Management - Change Function
iKas International are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Project Manager on behalf of an industry renowned, market leading Asset Management organisation who are looking to grow out their team. Sitting within one of the most business critical areas, this is an opportunity for an accomplished Regulatory Project Manager who has worked on large scale Regulatory projects.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in Asset Management working as a Project Manager delivering on Regulatory projects. You will have excellent Stakeholder Management skills with the ability to create and maintain high quality project plans. You will consider the wider portfolio and change agenda and will be able to transcend deliveries focused on Technology, Operations and Front Office.
Excellent Understanding of:
- 5+ Years Project Management
- 5+ Years delivering on Regulatory projects
- Worked within the Front Office
- Strong analysis skills, the skill to resolve complex problems and posit pragmatic solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Ability to lead discussions to a conclusion
If this sounds in-line with your skills and experience, please apply to get in touch and find out more from one of our specialist consultants.