Purchasing Manager - Restaurant Group - Enfield
I am currently recruiting for the position of Purchasing Manager for a Hospitality Company near Enfield. The company has several restaurants around the UK and needs someone to come on-board to manage the procurement for the business and renegotiate current contracts to lower costs.
The Purchasing Manager would be responsible for all purchasing aspects for the whole business. The company is looking for someone who has had experience in a purchasing role within the hospitality sector, ideally branded restaurants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To update the Caternet system on a regular basis and to ensure that all products requested for the Menus are on the system with the latest pricing.
- To provide updates on price increases from nominated suppliers with alternative pricing/suppliers for discussion and approval with the Purchasing Executive.
- To participate in the monthly suppliers meeting in Food and Beverage.
- To prepare compliance reports on a monthly basis from each restaurant on all orders through Caternet and offline orders and on nominated products from nominated suppliers.
- To work with suppliers to lower costs
- Renegotiate current costs
Salary is up to £75,000 plus benefits.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply in the first instance with your CV in a Word Document format.