We are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Manager to work with one of the UK's leading supplier of electrical/mechanical tools and machinery, based in Epping Essex.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing a marketing team, working alongside designers and buyers on key projects and will be responsible for bringing a wide range of products to the market.
You will have proven experience in marketing within a B2B, product focused industry. ideally in Industrial machinery, electronics or mechanical tools background.
- Management of the marketing internal team, measuring success
- Responsible for managing consistent brand execution for internal and external customers, ensuring consistency across a variety of media channels from catalogue, deals papers, press and online.
- Producing and writing copy for a range of products including brochures, newsletters, case studies and press releases
- Researching and reporting on external opportunities
- Understanding current and potential customers and distributors
- Analyse gaps within current marketing campaigns and utilise any gaps within the market, developing the marketing strategy and plan
- Managing the customer journey (customer relationship management) developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Managing budgets
- Ensuring timely delivery of Key Requirements
- Minimum 7 years experience within B2B, product marketing
- Be experienced in copy writing and drawing up briefs for packaging and products
- computer literate in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have proven experience managing an internal team