Product Innovation Manager
You have the chance to join a growing food manufacturer that are going through an exciting period of change. Due to an influx of product development they are in need of a Product Innovation Manager to be based from their Northamptonshire site. This role will require you to work cross functionally with NPD, Manufacturing & Commercial teams.
This company manufacture a broad range of food products & as a result have invested ensuring the manufacturing processes ensure successful delivery of those products & ultimately customer satisfaction. You have the chance to work with multiple food categories & with some of the leading food retailers.
You have the chance to work for a growing manufacturer who is investing heavily in new products & equipment at their Northamptonshire based site. As the Product innovation Manager your primary aim is to manage development projects to on time successful conclusion.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure successful deliver of new product launches; on time & on budget.
- Interfacing with internal counterpart cross functionally from concept to launch.
- Managing critical paths for NPD projects.
- Being the primary day-to-day point of contact for both internally and external customers.
- Liaising inter-departmentally & sharing knowledge in order to develop Best Practices within day to day activities.
- Working with an extensive product range & work with process ingredient, manufacturing, packaging, innovation & commercial teams as well as external customers.
The successful candidate will be:
- Ideally a Degree level in either Food Science/ Food Technology or closely related subject.
- Proven track record of delivering new food product launches on time & in budget.
- Effective organisational & project management skills
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to interpret technical data, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful Product Innovation Manager will be offered between £40,000 - £50,000 dependant on experiance