Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst | Challenger Bank | London
Harmonic are proud to recruit for a rapidly growing challenger bank. This firm is undergoing a lot of transformational change and is looking for an experienced candidate to help them manage a number of projects across the businesses.
Our client is looking for a passionate and driven Senior Business Analyst with strong communication skills to join their group finance function.
This role will give you the opportunity to develop complex flow processes and manage a number of projects that are being implemented across a business that's about to transform it's business model.
- Support the Group Finance Function
- Implementation of a Treasury / ALM system
- Development of Regulatory Reporting
- Oversee a system implementation implementation
- Assessment of investors
- Create new business process flow maps for the change in business model
- Co-ordinating activity between finance and non-finance teams
What you need:
- Banking / FS experience
- Experience in managing projects across a number of business areas
- Worked in a group capacity
- Experienced Senior Finance BA / Project Manager
- Understanding the processes
- Treasury experience
What we would like to see:
- ACA / ACCA chartered accountant
Rate: £500 - £600 per day.
Contract Duration: 9 months
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Email: Phone: Twitter: @chrisharmonic