Service Desk Analyst - Part Time
Our client is currently seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Service Desk Analyst to join an established fast paced team in the Northeast.
To provide first line technical support and exceptional customer service assisting them with PC, Server, networking and hardware problems via phone and email.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage incidents and service requests
- Log all relevant incidents, service request and other call details
- Provide first line investigation and diagnosis for all service desk calls.
- Resolve incidents and service requests during the first point of contact whenever possible.
- Escalate incidents and service requests that cannot be resolved according to defined escalation procedures and within agreed timescales.
- Proactively keep users informed of progress of logged incidents and service requests.
- Close all resolved incidents, service requests and other calls according to defined service management processes, policies and procedures.
Key Skills -
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 and MS Server 2003 / 2008.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Good understanding of PC hardware and software set-up and configuration and TCP/IP networking skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- IT Support/Helpdesk experience (1st Line Support)
- Expert knowledge of PC operating systems and software
- Experience of call logging systems
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Must have Active Directory experience and remote support
This role would suit an ambitious IT technician who has a good blend of hardware and software experience along with exceptional customer service skills.
Hours of work are Monday & Tuesday 5pm - 8pm and Saturday or Sunday 9am - 2pm
3 Month Initial Contract
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities. In the meantime, please keep checking for suitable vacancies or download the free NRG iPhone App from the App store for up to date searches.