Market Leading timber and frames company requires an ambitious Branch Manager for their Gloucester branch paying up to £27,000 + up to 20% bonus plus Additional benefits.
My client is one of the biggest brands in the windows and door industry and offers their customer the best products and choice. They are a multi-million pound turnover business and can offer you excellent career prospects and training. Due to their ever expanding business this brand is now looking to recruit a strong Branch Manager from within the builder’s merchant trade or a trade retail company with a strong interest in the trade and construction industry in order to drive sales and customer relationships within their Gloucester branch.
The successful Branch Manager will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary up to £27,000 with bonus potential. In addition they are offering an excellent training and development plan as well as opportunities to progress within a stable, strong and successful company!
Customer service is at the heart of what we do. Leading a small team that includes Branch Assistants and a Driver you will ensure that the branch achieves sales growth targets, that the trade showroom is in great shape, the warehouse runs smoothly and is a great place for people to work at and buy from. You will develop the team so that they have the knowledge, skills and drive to provide customer quotes and close sales in order to grow your branch and achieve targets.
- Trade or retail management experience that includes P&L and team supervision is essential
- Specific knowledge of windows and doors is highly advantageous
- A tenacious sales focussed approach to win and develop customer accounts
- To be successful you will have the ability to build effective and profitable customer relationships, commerciality, drive, self-motivation, a solutions approach and be easy to talk to – strong people skills are the key to success
- A valid driving licence is an advantage
Join the team and receive:
- Highly competitive salary & up to 20% bonus
- 33 days holiday a year (including statutory) & the option to buy or sell 2 days
- Hours of Work are Monday-Friday - no Saturday working
- Medical cover & company sick pay
- Pension with 2.5% employee contribution and Life Assurance to 3 x salary
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay and childcare vouchers
- Income protection scheme
- Discounted gym membership & cycle to work scheme
- Employee care helplines for advice and counselling, should you need support
- Dining Cards - up to 50% off at a wide range of restaurants
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply!!