Financial Reporting Manager
The business provides customers worldwide with insurance, savings and investment products. Committed to serving their customers well in order to build a stronger, sustainable business, which makes a positive contribution to society, they are renowned for their total commitment to their staff and customers.
The primary purpose of the role will be to support two of the Senior Managers to deliver best in class technical accounting advisory support to the General Insurance Markets and to the non-Life Businesses. As a manager in the team key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting advisory support on a range of queries, transactions and projects.
- Review and quality assurance of external and internal reporting deliveries.
- Engagement and issue resolution with external audit on technical accounting matters.
- Interpretation and implementation of new accounting developments.
- Contributes to updates to Group accounting manuals.
- Provide training to wider finance on areas of expertise
You must be a qualified accountant with good knowledge of IFRS and have ideally worked in a regulatory reporting environment.
You must be a Qualified Accountant and ideally come from an audit/advisory background. Sector experience is advantageous but not essential.
In return, the business offer a competitive salary and generous rewards package including bonus.