Insurance Claims Handler
Our client are a market leading claim validation specialist based in Bolton, working on behalf of leading household insurers providing an end-to-end building claim handling service. This client has grown intensely over the last few years and is now looking to progress even further by adding someone like yourself to their ever growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals seeking career path progression.
Candidates would ideally come from an insurer with Household/property claims experience. Our client would look at someone from a motor background with Third party property damage knowledge.
This Insurance Claims Handler role requires excellent customer handling and organisation skills as you will be required to manage a case load of property claims efficiently and proactively in line with client specific requirements and service level agreements.
- Settling/declining claims under delegated authority.
- The role is very fast paced, and the average case load is 100 to 150 claims.
- Adhering to customer quality standards and service level agreements.
- Auditing surveyor reports.
- Communicating with customers and insurer clients over the telephone, email and in writing.
- Managing third party companies, such as Building Networks, Drying/Restoration suppliers and flooring suppliers, driving claims to settlement.
- Updating and creating building repair schedules using our in-house schedule of rates.
Skills and Experience:
· Experience in a customer service role - essential.
· Experience in handling property claims - ideal.
· Demonstrate great communication and organisation.
· Educated to A Level standard.
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced target driven environment.
· Strong IT skills.
· £16,000 to £20,000 per annum.
· Up to £22,000 per annum for handlers with 5 years + property claims handling experience.
· Company Bonus Scheme - Bonus paid twice a year in May and November (Around £1500).
· Health Insurance after 12 months of employment.
· 3% contributory pension.
· 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
· Career advancement.