RECRUITMENT OPEN DAY
SATURDAY 28TH APRIL 10AM - 1.00PM
Our client has opened a new branch near Kings Heath in Birmingham and are inviting experienced and Professional nursery nurses / practitioners to attend their open day.
Purpose of Post:
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children place in the setting.
- To give support to their staff within the setting.
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn.
- To build and maintain strong partnership working with parents to enable children’s needs to be met.
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met (in conjunction with other team members)
- To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys and share with parents, carers and other key adults in the child’s life.
- To ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children having an awareness of any disabilities, family cultures and medical histories.
- To advise manager/deputy of any concerns, e.g. over children, parents, the safety of the environment, preserving confidentiality as necessary.
- To be involved in out of working hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, summer fayre,etc
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting, undertaking other responsible duties where needed, such as domestic tasks, preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment, etc.
- To undertake and lead on additional responsibilities such as SENCO, training co-ordinator, safeguarding Officer etc
Education & Training
- Minimum of a relevant and recognised Level 3 qualification
- Willing to progress in qualifications
- First Aid Certificate
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Safeguarding Training
- Experience with children
- Experience in an Early Years Setting
- Experience of working with the EYFS
- Knowledge of Legislation and Curriculums
- Ability to work with families
- Basic knowledge of SEN
- Understanding of Equal Opportunities
- Awareness of Health & Safety
- Ability to be flexible with working hours and duties
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR CV AND OUR CONSULTANTS WILL CALL TO BOOK YOU IN FOR INTERVIEW.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80809399