Teaching Assistant -ASD
ASC Teaching Assistant - L17 school
SEN/ASC Teaching Assistant position
Milk Education are working in partnership with a local primary school who is looking for an experience SEN Teaching Assistant.This post is to start ASAP and will continue until end of July 2018
As a SEN/ASD Teaching Assistant you will work with a pupil on a 1:1 basis within a Reception class with ASC and social emotional and mental health. You will helping to develop their social and emotional understanding . You will be working with the pupil, giving you the opportunity to build your skills across a range of needs giving you a full experience of providing support across the spectrum.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
• Hold a relevant qualification
• Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
• Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
• Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
• Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
• Excellent rates of pay.
• Direct links to local schools.
• Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
• 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click 'apply’ below for one of our dedicated consultants , Nicola Stewart will get in touch to discuss the opportunity