Trainee Store Manager
Are you looking to build a successful Retail Management career in the fastest retail sector in the UK?
Quality Save are looking for talented, vibrant Trainee Store Managers to join the team in one of their stores located in and around Manchester.
Here’s just a few of the reasons why our Trainee Store Managers love working at Quality Save…
- Excellent starting salary of up to £20,000 per annum + bonuses
- Great benefit packages
- Outstanding training and career progression allowing you to fast track to Store Manager!
We believe that our success comes through our teams and we are looking for ambitious driven people who have a desire to be the best to join us.
We don’t mind if you have no retail experience, 25% of our store management team started with us with no retail background!
As a Trainee Store Manager, you will lead from the front a team of up to 50 people, you will be comfortable working at a fast pace and be predominantly shop floor based.
Our Ideal Trainee Store Manager
We are looking for people who want the challenge of a new career in retail. You will have creative and commercial flair and be able to understand what our customers want. You will be able to recognise trends and help us maximise sales based on your teams’ knowledge.
You will have strong people skills and may have experience in a fast-paced business.
Why Quality Save?
You have probably never heard of us! So, here’s the facts…
- We are the best kept retail discount secret in the UK!
- We are a Grocer magazine UK top 20 independent grocer!
- We operate discount superstores across the North-West, selling top quality branded products.
- We sell everything from fresh food, furniture, toys and most things in between!
- We are a family business that is profitable and successful and growing at a sensible pace!
If you have the right skills and attitude and want to be part of our growing team as our newest Trainee Store Manager, we would love to hear from you.
Click apply!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.