Research and Intranet Advisor
A professional services organisation based in greater London is looking for a qualified information professional to join their team as a Research and Intranet Advisor. This role is suited to a recent graduate who has gained experience in a professional services environment and is looking for the next step in their career.
The role will be based in the information services team and will involve a mixture of working on research projects and intranet management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing content.
- Dealing with requests.
- Assisting with training.
- Promoting effective use of the intranet.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need:
- A post graduate CILIP accredited qualification is essential.
- Experience in a professional services organisation is desirable.
- Good computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent library graduate to develop their skills in research and intranet management.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.