Priory is the leading provider of behavioural care in the UK.
We organise ourselves into four divisions – healthcare, education and children’s services, adult care and older people’s care – which together support the needs of more than 30,000 people every year.
Our purpose is to make a real and lasting difference for everyone we support.
Priory is dedicated to helping people to improve their health and wellbeing. We understand that in order for people to achieve high quality clinical and educational outcomes they need individually tailored programmes, suiting their specific needs.
The Priory Group has established an unrivalled reputation for delivering a real and lasting difference for its service users.
We are seeking an Admmissions officer to work with within a small team on a large site to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the hospital, including document and report production, telephone enquiries, working with the financial team and external agencies, and other administrative tasks as appropriate and reasonable.The Post holder will:
-Handle external and internal enquiries, recognising the level of importance of particular enquiries or issues and applying the appropriate prioritisation. Passes issues and enquiries on for appropriate action to ensure the highest level of service.
-Ensure that all information and documentation is correctly processed in line with policies andprocedures in order that regulatory, statutory, compliance and financial requirements are met.
-Maintain the audit trail ensuring up to date and accurate information can be provided or accessed as required.
-Ensure the effective operation of delegated administrative processes and procedures.
-Ensure the services and support provide offers good value for money and supports the overall aim of the site.We are looking for colleges who share our values:
• Putting people first - We put the needs of our service users above all else.
• Being a family - We support our colleagues, our service users and their families when they need us most.
• Acting with integrity - We are honest, transparent and decent. We treat each other with respect.
• Striving for excellence - for over 140 years, we have been trusted by our service users with their care. We take this trust seriously and constantly strive to improve the services we provide.
• Being positive - We see the best in our service users and each other and we strive to get things done. We never give up and we learn from our mistakes.Experiences:
• Previous experience within a healthcare setting desirable
• A strong sense of responsibility & ownership
• Willingness to learn
• Effective communication skills
• Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
• Quality orientationWhat we offer:
• A competitive salary
• Free on-site parking
• Starting 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increased up to 30 days dependant on length of service)
• Birthday Holiday - (Yes an extra day’s holiday for your birthday!)
• Onsite highly subsidised restaurants
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• Comprehensive continued personal development training
• Cycle to work scheme
• Enhanced Disclosure check paid
• SMART Childcare Vouchers
• SMART Pension
• Employee referral schemeAbout us From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80809759