Nursery Practitioner Level 3
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Battersea
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse?who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Battersea. You will be a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
We are offering a Welcome Bonus of ?250 for anyone who accepts this role at our Battersea Nursery.*
About our Battersea Nursery
Our brand new nursery is a purpose built nursery with the children's development and fun at the heart of the design. ?Spacious suites have been designed to have a homely feel while providing the children with separate areas for rest time, play, creative play and meal times. Our premier nursery offers a prime riverside location in the heart of London. We are easily accessible from the South side of Vauxhall Bridge, benefiting from excellent overground and underground rail services.?
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school?
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children?
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
Experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
*Bonus is at Nursery?s discretion and will be processed following satisfactory?completion of probation period. Part time will be pro rata?d?
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80812662