Electrical Maintenance Technician
Opportunity to work days Monday to Friday with a profitable and stable manufacturing company who have proven their commitment to South Wales by continually investing in their plant, equipment and people. The organisation offers a close-knit, friendly culture and is committed to continuous improvement. You will have the opportunity to advance your career and learn new skills. For the right person, the business can support further education qualifications.
The electrical maintenance technician (days Monday to Friday) position offers experienced electrical maintenance technicians the opportunity to advance their career to a supervisory level. As the electrical technician, you would report to a senior maintenance engineer and would supervise a team of maintenance technicians. Detailed responsibilities will include: -
- Supervising and motivating a team of maintenance technicians.
- High-level, hands-on engineering maintenance support for complex breakdowns.
- Planning of preventative maintenance to ensure plant and equipment availability.
- PLC fault finding and programming.
- Using engineering / production data and analytical tools to foresee and reduce production downtime.
What you will need to be successful in your application for the electrical maintenance technician
- Time served electrical apprenticeship within a minimum of an HNC in electrical engineering.
- Extensive experience of maintenance within a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally, you will have some supervisory experience.
- Technically you should be familiar with, PLCs (fault finding).
- Experience of electrical installations.
- Proficient with motors and drives.
In return, the electrical maintenance technician will receive a salary of up to £44,400 (days Monday - Friday) plus a call out allowance of £1,700, a bonus of up to 10%, company pension and healthcare benefits.
If you are looking to take your maintenance career to the next level, then apply today!
If you apply and your CV is of interest the consultant will call you if they cannot reach you, they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!