Credit Controller Assistant
MacKenzie King is delighted to be recruiting for a growing and established Insurance Company based in Romford, who are looking for a bright and ambitious individual to join their Credit Control team. A strong Credit Control background is essential, and you will be reporting directly to the Credit Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Credit control for a portfolio of brokers to ensure debt is collected within credit terms
- Managing and reconciliation of high priority broker accounts
- Identify and resolve any broker receipts that have been paid to incorrect bank accounts.
- Daily cashiering
- Produce paper monthly broker statements after month end close and post these to customers
- Participate in monthly Credit Control meetings with underwriters
- Building of excellent broker relationships to resolve issues at the earliest opportunity
My client is in search of a skilled, dynamic Credit Controller who has knowledge of managing large accounts, ideally within the insurance industry although this is not essential. For more information, please apply today.