This is a Permanent position for a Legal Secretary working for a well known legal firm with offices based in Guildford.
This firm based in Guildford are a large practice who specialise in a variety of different areas.
The Legal Secretary position based in Guildford will involve the following tasks:
- Supporting two different fee earners within the departments
- Diary management and organising of meetings with clients
- Opening and closing of case files
- Digital dictation
- Preparing documents and copy typing
- Responding to client queries
- Completing forms and submitting before deadlines
The successful candidate for the Legal Secretary position will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a secretarial based role
- Experience of working within a legal firm would be beneficial
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
This is a Permanent position offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80820522