Marketing & Design Executive
The Marketing & Design Executive role is a fully integrated marketing role across on and offline channels including collateral production, copy writing, photography and videography, website and social media management.
This is an exciting time to join a fast growing golf technology brand near Guildford who are experiencing impressive growth. They cover the European market from their head office near Guildford and you will be joining an established marketing function which has trebled in size in the last 12 months.
The Marketing & Design Executive is a hands on creative role, key responsibilities include:
- Create adverts and insert material for magazines (including online and print).
- Produce innovative and original printed designs across our leaflet, newsletter and product guide and banner library.
- Produce, shoot and distribute video interviews, case studies, event highlights and gaming software videos to aid our social media and website content schedule, as well as helping the sales team with promotional and educational material for existing and prospective customers.
- Create, plan and deliver email marketing campaigns from product launches and events communications, to technical updates and sales information.
- Expand and lead the launch of new social media channels, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook whilst also creating fresh and engaging content for our established Twitter page with aims to increase engagement and outreach by communicating with our followers and community by running social campaigns.
- Monitor and assist with the management of social media channels, as well as creating original posts and content for our main channels.
- Support the sales and Operations team with the creation of presentations and collateral.
- Shoot and post-produce all photography as required by the business, including client installations, product shots, images from events and seminars, client use of our technologies etc
To be right for the Marketing & Design Executive role near Guildford you will have track record in marketing with experience with design packages and creating collateral, a strong copywriter and website / email management. An interest in golf will be a big advantage.
Salary on offer is up to £29,000