An excellent opportunity exists to join an IFA Practise based in London. We are currently recruiting for a bright and forward-thinking Junior Paraplanner to assist/support a Senior Paraplanner. As a Junior Paraplanner, the role requires you to have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment, adapt to industry changes and can adjust to various different deadlines and progress within the IFA.
As Junior Paraplanner you will have had some strong experience working in a Financial Planning environment with knowledge of products such as Pensions, Investments and Protection. You will preferably have started on a financial planning professional qualification such as the level 4 diploma in Financial Planning.
Duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Process and deliver suitability reports for a variety of IFA's
- Obtaining relevant research relating to proposed advice
- Processing New Business
- Liaising with clients
- Supporting Financial Advisors and Paraplanners
- Office administration
The ideal candidate should have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Experience working within an IFA or a Provider environment (preferably over 3 years)
- Knowledge of Investments, Pensions and Protection products
- Professional qualifications would be an advantage
- Experience is using IFA Back Office systems such as Intelligent Office or Adviser Office
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow within a forward-thinking environment and study towards further diploma qualifications if needed. The role includes attractive benefits with opportunities to progress within the company.