Get Recruited are supporting a global leader who partners and distributes to all over the world, as well as having a subsidiary based in the USA. Due to a recent launch, there has been an opening to join the dynamic and creative marketing team in their office based in Oxford.
This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced Marketing candidate who has an interest within sport, especially cycling.
- The focus of this role is Social Media, Press Relations and Events
- Create and implement the social media strategy to engage customers
- Formulate accurate and engaging press releases to promote new and current products
- Maintain and further develop relationships with specialist contacts
- Contribute and assist with the wider strategic marketing
- Attend and organise exhibitions as well as corporate events in the UK and abroad
- Source relevant marketing tools, such as equipment, point of sale and merchandise
- Assist in the general marketing activities
- Help with web administration
- Work closely with various departments such as; graphic and product design
- ESSENTIAL to have at least 1 years marketing experience
- ESSENTIAL to have a passion about cycling
- Strong copywriter
- Be an excellent communicator - both written and verbal
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Self-sufficient and motivated
- Computer Literate
- Work well under pressure
Please send your CV for immediate consideration as the position will be moving to interview shortly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80819612