Graphic T-shirt Designer- Ladies Jerseywear
Graphic T-shirt Designer- Ladies Jerseywear Salary £30K-32K
We have a fantastic new opportunity to work for a leading supplier to many high-street retailers and supermarkets, looking for a high fashion Ladies Graphic Designer.
They are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and commercial Womenswear Graphic fashion designer with a young to mid-market handwriting style who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure. This a great chance for a Graphic Designer to progress their career.
The ideal candidate must be confident designing into basic jersey shapes and have a flare for fashion shapes and key fabrication - able to design for a wide demographic and understand jersey bases and washes.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the design and development team
- Develop new products and technics on casual jersey/ graphic t-shirts and slogans
- Presenting ideas to the customers
- Able to design to a price point
- Design and develop specific ranges for the customers
- Attending sales meetings with existing and new customers
- Research catwalk trends
- Put together mood boards for ladies woven tops ranges
- Experience as a Graphic Jersey Designer who can demonstrate their knowledge of women's casual garments specialising in jersey casuals
- Must have a flare for fashion fabrications
- Can demonstrate experience of working in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- First class communication skills at all levels
- CAD skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80814222