Are you a forward thinking and ambitious Marketing Assistant/Executive with the drive to grow and develop yourself within an exciting sector? Manchester is becoming a hub for market leading software and technology companies and our client is certainly front-runner.
As their Marketing Executive, you would report into the Marketing Manager; developing and executing the marketing strategy with the purpose of lead generation and market growth.
Some key responsibilities involved in the role include:
- Implementing the online lead generation programme to acquire new business and achieve maximum ROI
- Monitoring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns; analysing ways in which to optimise their function
- Develop and executive online marketing communication strategies
- Identify key target areas for potential brand exposure and engagement
- Maintaining consistency of all internal/external marketing communications for both digital and print
- Assisting with other marketing activities including; event management, campaign briefs and editorial duties.
This role is ideally suited for a marketer with 1 year's experience working within a commercial marketing environment and a degree level qualification. With the Manchester software market booming, this will be a fast-paced role offering the opportunity to be immersed in a forward thinking, progressive company. Please apply with an updated CV.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are 'better placed' (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80817896