- Fast-Paced, Market Leading Healthcare Business
- Excellent Opportunity for Development and Progression
About Our Client
Full Support Healthcare are a British SME supplying the NHS with innovative, high quality products at competitive prices. At Full Support Healthcare, they always aim to deliver by building on their successful alliances built over many years and it's their creativity, high levels of co-ordination and attention to detail that allows them do this and compete with the large multinationals.
Due to their extensive product portfolio, Full Support Healthcare are able to offer their partners a wider choice of more competitively priced products, and their central location in Northamptonshire means they can rapidly respond to any urgent product requirements.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, the Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing robust marketing strategies, both online and offline.
- Championing the FSH brand, internally and externally
- Conducting market and competitor analysis
- Planning and executing events, conferences and networking opportunities
- Analysing and Researching ROI to ensure cost effective marketing solutions are utilised
- Improving and maintaining website(s), e-commerce and social media platforms
- Creating engaging and effective campaigns, writing compelling copy
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in Marketing and you will be driven and passionate in your approach. You will be a self-starter and have the desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity. You will assertive and be able to take charge of a situation where appropriate, and have the ability to motivate and influence others.
Skills and Behaviours
- Marketing Degree / CIM Qualification
- 5 years hands-on marketing experience
- Healthcare, Medical and/or Respiratory Product experience would be an advantage
- Experience of delivering all elements of the marketing mix
- Analytical and Numerical
- Strong attention to detail (this will be tested)
- Highly Organised
- Strong Project Management, Implementation and Accountability
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Package
Ref Code: MPTJ13908579Z
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80809739