Admin/ Marketing Co-ordinator
My client is a forward thinking and progressive company established within its industry for over 50 years.
Are you looking for a permanent full time position? Have you got experience in Administration/ Marketing. Local Essex based company. You will be reporting to the Customer Accounts Executive, and responsible for;
- Using social media to proactively identify opportunities
- Sell our services and generate business
- Updating on-line advertising and print media advertising aimed at our buyer base
- Maintaining the Blog page and news feeds
- Facebook and Twitter marketing and marketing to specialist areas and with special interest vehicles
- Working with the Customer Accounts Executive to analyse which buyers buy specific product and keeping them informed of the product for auction
- Reviewing web advertising in general and for specific product
- Working with the Customer Accounts Executive to maximise how you promote and develop specialist auction business
- Encourage non-active buyers back to Company
- Update the buyer database, contacting existing buyers and expired buyers to encourage sales.
Suitable candidates must have previous office administration experience, good IT skills and sound knowledge of social media marketing. Strong written and verbal communication skills, good attention to detail, analytical, creative, self motivated, adaptable, organised, resilient and able to work independently and as part of a team. Previous experience in a similar office based role would be an advantage.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week, 9.00am - 5.30pm (with an hour lunch break).
If you would like this excellent opportunity to work in a successful company with a dedicated team of professionals, to really make a difference and ensure the business continues to grow and succeed please apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80812133