Product Executive Luxury Travel
Job Title – Product Executive – Luxury Travel
Job Location – London
Salary – £20k
Our client has created two new Product Executive roles, one role is specializing in luxury holidays to South America and the Indian Subcontinent and the other product role is for luxury holidays to South East Asia.
Working closely with the Product Manager, your job is to support all product functions and drive the commercial effectiveness of the product range.
This is a great opportunity to drive the development of an award-winning specialist brand and become an integral part of a dynamic, ambitious, innovative and growing business.
Support the product development process with particular regard to commercial viability, meeting customer demand and anticipating operational implications.
- Coordinate and communicate all itinerary alterations and other product changes to relevant parties within the business both in the UK and globally.
- Follow up with suppliers on customer complaints and feedback and support the Customer Relations team.
- Maintain product information and documents related to the product range
- Liaise with relevant suppliers for specific requests made by the UK sales team.
- Be on hand to answer any queries for the Sales team as required.
- Provide full assistance with the production of all relevant client documentation, including reviewing copy, checking the accuracy and appropriateness of information, and liaising with the design team and proofing.
- Work with the Product Manager to deliver training programmes to the reservations team and other parts of the business when required.
- Carry out regular analysis of relevant competitors’ products and keep up-to-date with trends
- Supporting the yearly brochure production process.
Desirable Skills and Qualities:
- Outstanding organisational skills, methodical, ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail, accuracy and systems orientated
- Proven writing skills, including ability to accurately proof and develop brochures and other customer literature
- Lateral thinking and problem solving ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy, positive “can do “spirit and strong team ethic
- Aptitude to learn various reservations systems
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with flexible working hours
- Competency using Excel and other Microsoft Office Applications
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80826124