Apprentice Employer Support
Do you possess the following skills and qualities for our current position!?
- A "people person" - the position involves representing our company by visiting employers and their apprentices in the workplace so excellent communication skills are needed and a happy friendly demeanour is essential. It also involves attending initial meetings with employer to ensure they have a full understanding of the commitment required to support an apprentice.
- Excellent organisation and have a keen attention for detail. There is a lot of planning/tracking work involved in this job making sure that the employers and apprentices have all training dates that fit in with their work and monitoring that they attend/achieve all parts of the Apprenticeship Programme when they need to and that they are on track within their learning journey. Communicating with employers and apprentices to ensure high levels of attendance at our training centre.
- General mentoring/coaching/motivating of the apprentices as they work through their apprenticeship. Liaising with employers to ensure Apprentices are receiving the appropriate support and developing in their role.
- Completion of apprentice agreements and Skills Funding Agency paperwork to auditable standards.
- Assisting our tutors in the classroom with paperwork and delivery of lessons.
- Ability to set their own work load based on changing requirements.
- Able to work as part of a small team sharing information.
- A keen interest in trucks and the logistics industry.
- A clean driving licence.
The position is Monday to Friday (some Saturday work is required) normal working hours are 8am to 5pm at our training centre in Devizes. Salary circa £18k pa.
There is no need for specific mentoring experience as all training will be given, we are more interested in personality and a caring "can do" attitude.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80810588