E-commerce Marketplace Assistant - Fixed Term Contract
Looking to join a global retailer who values people? Then look no further. We are committed to developing our people, last year we made numerous promotions across the business and raised over £500K through our Monsoon Accessorize Trust. We have a strong brand with many talented people in the business along with a loyal customer base who knows our heritage. We put people first and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, retaining and inspiring our talent.
This is a great opportunity for an E-commerce Marketplace Assistant to join our E-commerce team. This is a newly created role, which will support the growth of our online marketplaces, both in the UK and internationally. Monsoon Accessorize already work with a number of online marketplaces, including Next, Very.co.uk and House of Fraser, with a number of new partnerships set to launch over the next few months so it is a really exciting time to join the team.
What will you do as an E-commerce Marketplace Assistant?
Trading - Sales optimisation
- Assisting with the overall day to day responsibilities of E-commerce marketplaces
- Attend regular meetings with internal Brand teams and Photo Studio to discuss performance and processes
- Report and monitor sales, key metrics and promotions in weekly trade meetings
Proposition - Customer Offer
- Product data file production for each of the marketplaces
- Action of promotions and price changes
- Manage, monitor and report on product feedback on the marketplaces
- Help resolve all Marketplace issues
Planogram - Merchandising the Store
- Monitoring concession sites to ensure that our products are fully represented across all relevant categories
- Work with Marketplaces to optimise merchandising of product categories
- Product - assist with weekly reporting at Brand, category and product level
Plan - Business Plan
- Provide regular status update on the new product loads
- Manage critical path
People - Team & Organisation
- Proactive in seeking own personal development
What you will need to succeed in this role?
- Good level competency with Excel
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management, with the ability to multi task
- Good product knowledge
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Experience in data manipulation using Excel (desirable)
- Knowledge and previous experience in Fashion Retail (desirable)
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 23 days holiday, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!
If you feel you have the potential to become an E-commerce Marketplace Assistant, we would love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80819626