Digital Marketing Executive
AN online social marketplace is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to help grow sales through paid and organic media. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a challenge working with a large advertising budget. The company itself are a small, fun and results driven team based in Shoreditch, they’re striving to be the world’s leading marketplace for experiences.
As Digital Marketing Executive you will report directly to the Head of Marketing. You will be looking for a long term role where you can grow with an exciting brand; the chance is there to progress to management level quickly. You will have a hands on role, be expected to learn quickly and be proactive. The role will combine elements of creative thinking, design, strategy, copywriting, data analysis and reporting.
- Content curation for email campaigns & weekly newspapers (copywriting, layout design, reporting and optimisation)
- Acquisition and Retention for subscribers
- Day to day supervision of Facebook Ad Campaigns (ad creation, reporting, optimising)
- Direct blog and video editors to achieve optimal SEO and engagement
- Help with the creation of graphic assets for online and offline marketing purpose
- Help support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics goals, and other KPIs
- Assist on alternative user acquisition tools such as Sumo and mobile app
- At least 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing
- Pristine copywriting skills and impeccable written English
- Proactive personality and the ability to take initiative
- Competency with SEO/SEM, Facebook Advertising, Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Mailchimp
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A dynamic individual who loves the delights of London!
What would be nice:
- Previous experience in a fast growing start-up or an online magazine
- Previous experience with an e-commerce company
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80817730