Senior Portfolio Manager - Generic Brands
SENIOR PROTFOLIO MANAGER
£60,000 - £70,000pa (Salary dependent upon experience)
Are you a strategic Senior Product Manager or aspiring Portfolio Manager with experience in Pre-launch and Post launch planning?
Are you able to influence, make sound decisions and work cross functionally?
Have you worked with Generic Brands before?
Do you want to be challenged and provided with further training and development?
Are you looking to work with an array of products and therapeutic areas?
The Senior Portfolio Manager role is a newly created role due to company growth. You will be joining an already existing Senior Portfolio Manager and reporting into the Head of UK and Ireland Marketing.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Executing and creating strategic and tactical plans including forward planning, setting financial budgets/forecasts and Brand objectives.
- Launching new products, preparing the launch calendar and working across multiple teams.
- Recognising challenges and opportunities for brand development through planning and analysing internal/external data, primary/ secondary research and meeting KOL's.
- Preparing the promotional budgets, formulating brand strategies such as segmentation, positioning and targeting.
- Must have a Marketing background within Pharma
- Digital experience
- NEW product launch experience
- Have worked with Generic Brands
- ABPI Qualified
If you feel your experience is in line with the requirements for this position please APPLY NOW or contact Heather Poole directly on 01892 507 127 OR firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
We are a specialist pharmaceutical recruitment company.