PR and Communications Manager
- Events company with huge venue space and technology at the heart of what they do
- PR and Communications Manager role leading the companies' communications strategy
- Liaise with external PR and Communications agencies where necessary
- Create, curate and commission content
- Raise the profile of the business through PR
The Role: This is a great opportunity for someone to step up and lead this events business' communications strategy. Working in a marketing team, this role will be responsible for creating, curating, and commissioning multiple forms of content. This role will lead the internal and external communications strategy, as well as the PR relationships. The overall objectives will be to raise brand awareness, improve customer experience, and bring together internal employees. The successful candidate will have worked in a marketing and communications department of a B2B business, tracked and controlled budget, created and adhered to brand guidelines, be hungry, driven and on the way up in their career.
Responsibilities for the position of PR and Communications Manager include:
- Owning and enhancing all communications (both internally and externally) channels
- Writing and creating multiple forms of content to be used for various marketing campaigns
- Managing the communications budget to produce and implement the content strategy,
- Leading the internal communications strategy (events, newsletters)
- Managing PR agency relationships
- Reporting on the analysis of campaigns and communications success
Requirements for the role of PR and Communications Manager:
- 2+ years' experience within a B2B marketing/PR/communications role
- Ideally worked for an events business OR in the technology space
- Managed PR agencies to successfully build coverage
- Created marketing communications strategies
- Have managed budgets and forecasting
- Worked closely, or been in, the marketing function of a business
- Strong copywriting experience
- Curated and commissioned innovative content formats
This exciting events business have seen tremendous amounts of growth over the last few years resulting in the opening of brand new offices in New York. The company have a realistic expectation of year on year growth and are looking to invest in it's teams to do so. As a business they own a very innovative venue space that top technology firms can hire for events. Alongside this the business create large exhibitions and smaller networking opportunities to further their offering within the technology community. If you have experience in setting a communication strategy and creating engaging content then this could be the role for you!
The Package for PR and Communications Manager:
- Salary: £30,000
- Bonus: £5,000 + Great benefits
Location: The position of PR and Communications Manager is based in the City.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.