£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
West Yorkshire, Commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield etc.
This leading Financial Provider offers a range of Savings accounts, Insurance products, Mortgages and more throughout the UK.
Due to continued growth, my client is looking for a dedicated and driven Marketing Analysis Manager to manage a team of Marketing Analysts that deliver analytics, customer targeting and marketing performance MI for the Group Campaign Manager.
- Support a wide range of Customer Marketing, CRM and data driven customer communication initiatives
- Delivering data to support targeted and effective Direct Marketing and email campaigns
- Act as a specialist providing advice on customer targeting methodology and campaign design to support our varied multi-channel, multi-brand marketing activity
- Work closely with the wider Marketing function, our product teams and external partners to understand their needs and turn these in to actionable customer communication campaigns and analysis
- Proficient in Oracle SQL & SAS data interrogation tools and techniques
- Advanced user of MS Excel / Access
- Extensive experience in a data driven, high volume, customer marketing environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and engagement skills
- Senior influencing and relationship management skills
- Knowledge of relevant Data Protection, Information Security and Data Processing legislation
If you are an experienced Marketing Analyst who would be available to start at short notice, please contact me regarding this opportunity.