Exciting New Digital Manager Job - Paying up to £340 per day - With a leading Investment Management Firm
Your new company
A leading wealth management firm who offer personalised wealth management services.
Your new role
- Source and develop partners and suppliers which enhance the quality and nature of the company.
- To develop and deliver a digital development plan that recognises and meets the requirements of the Communications and Marketing plans, and delivers to the strategy.
- To set online policies, standards and budgets for all online communication channels and to communicate these to marketing managers, communications managers across the team.
- To assure the availability of the digital channels at all times, and to put in place resilient back-up plans
What you'll need to succeed
- You will come from a financial services or highly regulated background
- Track record of planning and executing complex and successful implementation projects
- Strong agency/ supplier management experience
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong client management skills with a demonstrated ability to take a brief and develop appropriate digital solutions
- Proven track record of delivering high quality work within a demanding environment
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a leading brand with the opportunity of extension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.